Ügyfélszolgálat: Kattintson ideE-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The measuring jet pipe must be selected as follows:- 52 wall fire hydrant - 52 gauge jet pipe must be usedFire 200 mm2 (16)Maximum delivery volume 600 l/min. the measuring range of the pressure gauge is up to 16 bar, with an accuracy of at least 1.6 %.The maximum pressure is 16 bar
- Measuring jet tube with an inner diameter of 52 mm
- Storz clamps
- Jet tube with 12 and 16 mm shooters
- Pressure gauge with 1.65 accuracy
In the design of the measuring jet tubes 10D-5D dimensions must be observed.
The pressure gauge needs to be calibrated.
- Jet tube standard: EN 15182-3
- Measuring tube standard: EN 10217-7